Easy and Fast Caramel Sauce
Everyone likes caramel right? So here is a simple, fast and tasty one...
You can use this caramel sauce on your favourite desserts, on top or inside a cake.
To serve with biscuits, in your coffee or on a slice of our delicious cakes, all occasions are good to have it ready!”
1. In a bowl, mix the cornflour and 50 grammes of the brown sugar and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, pour the cream and add the brown sugar. Put the saucepan on a medium heat and stir constantly to dissolve the sugar and stopping it from catching at the bottom.
3. When the cream mixture is warm, slowly add the cornflour and sugar whilst stirring. Carry on stirring and bring to the boil.
4. Once you have reach boiling point, add the salt, lower the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Stirring every now and then.
5. Transfer the caramel sauce in a bowl and cling film to contact.
6. Store in the fridge, and reheat slightly in the microwave if needed
240 gr coconut cream
165 gr brown sugar
1 tablespoon of cornflour
1 pinch of salt